Remote Work: Hybrid
• 2 years of experience with managing security requirements for sensitive security programs, including DoD
• Knowledge of 32 CFR Part 117 NISPOM Rule, ICD, and DoD security requirements
• HS diploma or GED
Experience with using Microsoft Office software applications.
• Ability to be detail-oriented
• Perform a wide range of functions to ensure the protection of firm and government sensitive and classified information
• Apply advanced consulting skills, extensive technical expertise, and full industry knowledge.
For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume to: Lany Alcantara at email@example.com
MORA Consultants dba MORA Technology Solutions (MORA) is a small 8(a), HUBZone and WOSB defense contractor founded in 2014 and headquartered in San Diego, California. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in recruiting and developing the very best professionals in the field. Although our corporate office is in California, we have employees supporting our customers from coast-to-coast and many states in-between. For employment consideration, please submit your resume to this posting in MS-Word and let us know the position for which you are applying. MORA is proud to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Employee benefits Traditional 401k and Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick, Basic Term Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and voluntary supplemental insurance.
MORA is always looking for skilled employees possessing a desire to join and contribute to an employee-focused company committed to sustaining superior customer satisfaction.